Saturday 14 February 2015

I'm a Blogger!

Well it's offical.... I am a blogger! That sounds cool doesn't it?! Unfortunately to my teenage daughter this is just another way that I embarrass her apparently! This will not deter me though! To make her happy I will stay clear of giving make-up and hair tips (what would a fossil like me know about stuff like that anyway), and concentrate on the world of cake and celebrations. This shouldn't be too hard because I am, quite frankly, obsessed with cake. My bedtime reading is solely cake and sugarcraft books and magazines, and I get stupidly excited when the Lakeland catalogue lands on the doormat. I lose hours researching cake. I could methaphorically wonder around Pinterest for days, given half a chance.

I will be writing about all things cake - recipes, techniques, trends and about the actual cakes I am making. There is plenty to discuss regarding the actual celebrations that involve cake too.

I must say however, that none of this would be possible without the technical support I received from my lovely friend Ellie. She is a seasoned blogger who writes about family life at The Mummy Diary and Family Style. She has provided invaluable help to me in setting up this website and blog. I am truly grateful.

I look forward to sharing all things cake with you.  My next blog post will tell you all about this week's cake project, my own version of Tracey Emin's Bed, which links rather nicely back to my daughter who celebrates her 14th Birthday this week!

Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment